For sensitive, acne, and blemish prone skin. Reduces large pores, shine and treats uneven skin tone.
This lightweight serum is your skin’s best friend if you experience dullness and an uneven skin texture. Formulated for oily and acne prone skin and enriched with performance led ingredients that will leave your skin brighter, firmer, and protected.
Rich in Vitamin C, this powerful active blend contains Ascorbyl Glucoside which helps to brighten and revitalise your complexion, boost natural collagen production to firm and plump your skin and it helps to protect and repair your skin from sun damage.
- Creates an even complexion
- Protects and nourishes skin
- Soothes blemishes and acne
- Non-comedogenic; won’t clog pores
- Lightweight and absorbs quickly
- Regulates oily skin
SIZE Full Size (30 ml | 1 fl oz)
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Helps reduce the appearance of pigmentation: Ascorbyl Glucoside defuses skin-damaging free activists, prevents the production of pigment to fade and stops dark spots. This little gem also stimulates collagen production which leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated.
- Brightens, Smooths fine lines & wrinkles: With the help of Licorice root extract and Lemon peel extract
- Protects skin from free radicals: Vitamin C and E help protect skin from free radicals.
Powerful Botanical Extracts:
- Sea Buckthorn Extract | Green Tea Extract | Licorice Root Extract | Lemon peel Extract
Feels like: light, silky-soft serum absorbs fast
Smells like: refreshing citrus scent
Skin looks & feels: smooth and even-toned, with a luminous glow
Our commitment: 100% naturally derived, highly concentrated formulas, cruelty-free, synthetic fragrance-free, & made in Denmark.
How to Use
Apply in the morning and evening after cleansing and after prepping your skin.
Questions & answers
Yes it does, it lightens your dark spots, uneven skin tone and acne scarring all in one bottle - the product contains the actual Vitamin C, the antioxidant properties combat damaging free radicals that can cause hyperpigmentation or discoloration. Additionally, its anti-inflammatory ingredients help to calm and soothe irritated skin, reducing redness and irritation.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect skin from free radical damage. Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen, which provides strength and elasticity to the skin. As we age, our skin produces less collagen and this can result in loose, sagging skin. Studies show that regularly using a Vitamin C can help improve skin's firmness and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C also has soothing properties that can help calm redness and inflammation. In additionally vitamin c reduces the appearance of acne scars, dark spots, and uneven skin tone. What age is a vitamin c serum recommended for?: There's no specific age for using a Vitamin C serum, as it is safe for all ages. Some people may start to see the benefits earlier than others, but the serum will work the same on everyone if used correctly.
We take great care in choosing only the safest ingredients for our products. With that being said, we have not specifically tested our products on pregnant or nursing women. As always, we recommend you speak with your physician before using any new product, and to follow their advice.